Welcome back! Please stay informed and updated. Lots of exciting events coming up!
1. Audition results. Class rosters for the 20-21 school year are linked below. If you don’t see your name on the list but want to be in band, email me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can add you. Congratulations to all; we can’t wait to make music with you again!
2. Congrats to Ria Champaneri, Eve Douglas, Ivonne Mora, Liam Powell, and Dominic Vruno for correctly guessing the source material of the audition etude: “Transcendent Journey” by Rosano Galante!
3. Kell Bands Assignment #4 “Transcendent Journey.” For students who want to continue raising their grade, or for students who just want to keep doing band stuff. 🙂 Due Thursday 4/16 at 5PM. https://forms.gle/55b9HKxAPvYLxcwU7
4. Upcoming Dates. Mark your calendars, please– details will come soon!
** April 20-22 Student Leadership Interviews (sign-up genius will come via email)
** April 23 DM tryouts and interviews
** April 24 Student Leadership Team Announced
** April 27 Marching Band Show reveal/ music emailed out/ registration forms available online
** May 8 Marching Band registration forms due
** Thurs May 14 Virtual Spring Concert
** Fri May 15 Virtual Spring Awards Banquet
5. Student Leadership. Interested in applying for a student leadership position? Complete the leadership survey HERE by Friday 4/17 at 5PM.
Have a great Monday!